Monday, April 19, 2010

trials and tribulations

Well, another week gone by and still not done packing! But, honestly, I don't expect to be done until the day we move out....
It's exciting and scary at the same time. Exciting because we will be closer to family, but scary due to the fact that both of us will be straight commission! Can we do it? Yes! Just stressful. I can look at it this way...it will be a great time to go on a diet as we won't be able to eat out a lot anyway :-)
The hardest part will be getting our daughter straight. OCD and anxieties are really no fun when you have to deal with changes!
Driving cross-country too!! Daughter will be flying back with Mother-in-Law so I'll get to have some one-on-one time with the hubby (oh, and the dog who is NOT flying back with the daughter!). I've been told the drive from AZ to NC is great until you get to TX...then it's just flat.....
I'd like to think that every place has something to commend it. We'll be putting that to the test!

Ciao for now!

No comments: