Well, schoool's out for the summer. Two weeks to the move back east and still packing!! This is definitely going to be a summer of change. My daughter will be in high school next year, new place, new job. But....closer to family.
The move is, actually, bittersweet. I've grown to love Arizona and all its diversity. However, I do miss the green of the east coast and being close to family. I'm leaving behind new friends and a job that I've grown to love (and hate) just as I would any family. It's scary and exciting all at once.
The only real negative...no job to go to right now. I feel like in I'm in a Bon Jovi song....Livin' on a Prayer!! Keep smiling....;-)
I guess it's testament to my love and faith in my husband that I not only moved out to Arizona 6 years ago, no job, but now I'm moving across country again, no job. Hey, as long as we're all together.........
To all those that have gone before me, thanks for paving the way. To those that have yet to make that decision, one foot forward will start it. No time like the present!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment